All information collected on this website is protected by the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
What Information do we collect?
IC Central Pty Ltd collects two types of Information about you;
- Personal Information such as your name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email address. We may also collect your credit card details when billing is involved.
- Aggregated Information collected by our systems (or third party systems) to track website use and loads. This information will not identify you personally, but we may store the incoming IP address off site visits. This information is stored to help diagnose problems, and provide better customer support.
How we use your personal information.IC Central may use your personal information for the following purposes;
- to provide you with the requested information, products or services
- to notify you of new products or services from time to time
- to conduct marketing activities
We will not disclose or sell your personal information to other organisations.
Storage and security of your personal information
IC Central Pty Ltd takes every reasonable measure to protect your information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Our website uses the latest and most up to date technologies, including 128 Bit SSL Encryption, to protect transfer of your information. However, we make aware that, we cannot warrant the security of information transmitted over the internet, and therefore use is at your own risk.