Files for Download
- Certiprep for ACA
- 2x Application - Used for Office Certiprep via Terminal Services
- Exams via Terminal Services
- Browser Lockdown 2.5 for Online Exam Delivery
- OnlineExpert Enterprise Admin Manual
- Windows 7 Update for LearnKey CD Training
- Windows Vista Exam Testing through the Internet
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist Offline Testing
- TUTORIAL: Launching iQsystem
- TUTORIAL: Microsoft Office Specialist
- TUTORIAL: Printing a Certiport Certificate
- TUTORIAL: Launch an Online Exam
- TUTORIAL: Microsoft Technology Associate
- TUTORIAL: Printing an MTA Certificate
If you are experiencing an error with iQsystem, please read below for a resolution.
The ITS exam engine has experienced an error. Please see the Certiport Centre Administrator. (31)
This is an exam delivery error. This is due to a faulty configuration within the PC. See ensure your computer meets the requirements outlined on the System Setup Instructions tab.
The organisation information necessary to communicate with Certiport has not yet been set on this testing machine. It will be necessary for the administrator to login using the Certiport Administrator Tool so that this information can be set.
Error 33 is caused when a firewall/proxy is located on your network and has not been configured. The error will occur when attempting to log into iQsystem Tools, before the login prompt shows. You will need to get the network configured to allow access to the Certiport Servers by your Network Administrator. The domain certiport.com needs to be accessible. The following IP addresses 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and 220.127.116.11 need to have full access through ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS). HTTP redirects needs to be permitted (these are all completed within the certiport.com domain).